Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!
I hope you had a great summer and are excited as I am about your child’s upcoming year at Holland Hill. This summer, the HH PTA Board solidified a calendar of events and activities that will complement the school’s curriculum to provide an enriching, fun experience for your child. We collaborate with our dedicated teachers to provide opportunities that build community among HH students and families as well as encourage your child to develop new interests that go beyond the school’s curriculum. We look forward to working with you this year!
Here are the ways you can get involved:
- Join the HH PTA
- Visit our website often for updated information: www.HollandHillPTA.org
- Attend PTA meetings and hear about all that is going on at HH
- Read the HOWL, our school email sent on Sundays (to sign up visit join.myschoolanywhere.com and use the code HUSKIES)
- Fill out our volunteer form to make sure you are notified when volunteer opportunities arise that may interest you
- Join the HH Facebook Group: email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added
- Volunteer and attend – Fall Family Picnic and the Howl-O-Ween Dance are two that are coming up this fall!
- Participate in fundraising events (Book Fair, Square 1 Art, Holiday Boutique and Plant Sale), collect Box Tops, designate HH as your organization of choice when you shop at Stop and Shop and AmazonSmile
Wendy Papageorge 2017-18 PTA President