Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
The PTA would like to welcome everyone back to the 2020-2021 school year. This year is destined to look like no other. However, the Holland Hill PTA is committed to making school a positive and enriching experience for our children while fostering a strong sense of community. We are hoping to keep many of our traditional events in some form and are working on new ways to stay connected. We will collaborate with our dedicated teachers and staff to provide opportunities for our HH students and families that complement the school’s curriculum and encourage the children to develop new interests. Please feel free to reach out at any time with questions or concerns you may have, or if you are interested in volunteering. The PTA looks forward to working with you to give our children the best year possible.
Here are the ways you can get involved:
- Join the HH PTA
- Attend our PTA meetings virtually or in-person
- Visit our website often for updated information: www.HollandHillPTA.org
- Read the HOWL, our school email sent on Sundays (to sign up visit https://hollandhillpta.membershiptoolkit.com)
- Stay informed about volunteer opportunities that may interest you
- Join the HH Facebook Groups (Official PTA Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HollandHillPTA and the HH Family Information Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1976089959346901)
- Participate in fundraising events (Book Fair, Square 1 Art, Holiday Boutique and Plant Sale) and “Give as you live” by collecting Box Tops and designating HH as your organization of choice when you shop at Stop and Shop and AmazonSmile
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Let’s stay connected with email, Facebook and our PTA website.
Mary Lupo Mattei 2020-2021 PTA President